FTD proudly presents the Festive Holiday Bouquet by Vera Wang. Blooming with the glamour and elegance of this festive holiday season, this stunning Christmas bouquet has been conceived of by none other than style icon Vera Wang. White Asiatic Lilies pop against a crimson background of rich red roses, beautifully accented with red hypericum berries, seeded eucalyptus, and an assortment of fragrant holiday greens. Presented in a chic and modern red glass vase with a striped, clear embellishment at the bottom, this fresh flower bouquet has been created just for you to send your warmest season's greetings in style.
Please note the exact vase shown may not be available in all delivery areas across Canada. Where unavailable, a suitable alternative will be substituted.
Same day flower delivery across Canada on most orders placed online by 2 pm Eastern time, or 12 noon on weekends.
- Our deliveries range between 10AM-6PM to Residential addresses and 10AM-4PM for Business deliveries.
- Sunday delivery is available in most larger cities across Canada.
- Delivered items may vary. Read about substitutions.
Product arrives as close to picture as possible. Vases, containers and any additional items displayed in photo are included.
Occasionally it is necessary to substitute items that are either pictured or described online due to variations in supply zones.
Delivered items may vary. These substitutions may include:
- The colour/variety of a certain flower or flowers
- Containers and vases
- Teddy bears or plush animals
- Fruit or gourmet items
- Rose boxes and balloons
Read more about substitutions
Our refund policy and satisfaction guarantee is in place to maintain our assurance of quality.
- Our goal is your complete, 100% satisfaction.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order or our services, we encourage you to contact us so that we may work to achieve your complete satisfaction.
Flower Care Instructions
In a vase, container or basket.
- Keep vase, floral container or floral foam filled with a solution of clean, fresh water and flower food (provided by florist)
- After 2-3 days, cut 2-3 cm on an angle from bottom of stems with a sharp knife as this may help your flowers to drink more water
- Keep flowers in a cool location, away from ripening fruit, intense direct sunlight, and hot or cold air vents
Loose Bouquets of Flowers
Or Boxed Flowers
- Place freshly cut stems in vase filled with flower food and water solution
- Remove leaves that will be below the water line
- After 2-3 days, re-cut 2-3 cm on an angle from bottom of stems with a sharp knife
Read more here!
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ: You have questions... we have answers.
What if no one is home?
To ensure our standard of quality is maintained, the driver will usually bring the flowers back to our affiliates location for safe storage until they can reattempt delivery. In some situations, it may be left at the door or with a neighbour. In all cases, a door tag or phone message will be left to inform the recipient. If you have instructions and anticipate that the recipient may not be home, please let us know how you'd like us to handle it in the Additional Information field.
Can you deliver at a specific time?
We cannot fully guarantee specific delivery times but always do our best to accommodate all delivery requests! Be sure to make your request in the Additional Information section when placing your order online.
We have an outstanding track record of delivering flowers on-time throughout Canada and across the world. Read more information about delivery here.
Read more here!
This arrangement is sold out. Please check back later!