Guarantee & Refund Policy
Each of us at Canada Flowers is working hard to develop lifelong relationships with our customers, and that's why we are proud to offer our customer satisfaction guarantee as your assurance of quality.
Our flowers arrive with a 48 hour freshness guarantee
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order or our services, we encourage you to contact us so that we may work to achieve your complete satisfaction.
- Please contact us within 48 hours of the delivery being received.
- Have your Order Number ready which is available on your receipt.
We appreciate your business and are working hard to be your only choice for flower delivery anywhere in the world.
When you order online you will receive an immediate online receipt to print and retain for your records. You will also receive a receipt by e-mail. Please review for accuracy and contact us immediately of any errors.
When we have completed our order processing, you will also receive another e-mail from one of our customer service team members, indicating the updated status of "arranged for delivery". This e-mail will result in the successful delivery of your important gift of flowers in approximately 99% of all cases. Sometimes, however, we receive incomplete recipient address information or the recipient may not be at the delivery address to receive our flowers when they are delivered. We highly recommend filling out the recipient portion of our secure online order form fully and as accurately as possible to ensure timely and successful delivery is made.
The best way to determine if a delivery has met with your satisfaction is often to contact the recipient directly. The next best method is to contact us on the next business day after scheduled delivery. With over 50 years sending flowers across Canada and throughout the world, we have built an outstanding track record for consistent, reliable and successful deliveries. We are confident you will find our services to be highly reliable and professional.
- We cannot always guarantee AM or PM delivery times, but are always willing to do our best to meet your time-of-day requests, whenever possible, except for Valentine's Day and Mother's Day. In many cases we are limited simply by time zone variations and/or the amount of available time needed to fulfill an order as quickly as possible to your satisfaction.
- During busy holiday times we always recommend placing your order well in advance. Valentine's and Mother's Day are generally the busiest flower-giving times during the year. For Mother's Day in particular, we recommend choosing a delivery date on the Friday or Saturday before busy Mother's Day. Mom will love the early gift of flowers!
- Please note that our delivery drivers are often not allowed to take a flower order directly to the recipient's room in hospitals, hotels, and in some businesses or military installations. Due to the unique nature of these deliveries, we will gladly provide delivery to the reception desk or suitable equivalent.
- Incorrect Address Information: Customers are responsible for providing accurate and complete delivery address details when placing an order with CanadaFlowers.ca. In the event that an incorrect or incomplete address is supplied to us, resulting in delivery issues or failed attempts, the customer acknowledges that certain refund limitations may apply.
- Product Use and Delivery Attempt: CanadaFlowers.ca commits to preparing and delivering the specified floral arrangements or products according to the order instructions provided. If the delivery address supplied is incorrect, and an attempt has already been made to deliver the product, it is understood that the product has been used and labor has been expended. As such, a full refund may not be possible.
- Partial Refund Consideration: In some cases, if the flowers are still in reusable condition, CanadaFlowers.ca may be able to offer a partial refund. However, the determination of whether a partial refund can be granted and the amount of the partial refund will vary based on the specific circumstances of each incident. Factors such as the state of the flowers, the extent of labor utilized, and other considerations will be taken into account.
- Individual Assessment: Each case involving an incorrect address and its associated refund request will be assessed individually. CanadaFlowers.ca reserves the right to determine, at its discretion, the appropriateness of a partial refund based on the specific details of the incident.
- Refund Request Process: Customers seeking a refund due to incorrect address issues must contact our customer service team promptly. Refund requests must be submitted within 24 hours of the delivery attempt. The customer is required to provide supporting evidence, such as clear photographs of the delivered product, as well as a description of the issue.
- Refund Limitations: It is important to note that the inability to provide a full refund in cases of incorrect address information is due to the nature of our perishable products, the labor invested in preparation and delivery, and the potential impact on our resources.
- Discretionary Refund Offers: CanadaFlowers.ca may offer discretionary partial refunds in select instances, considering the condition of the delivered product and other relevant factors. These discretionary offers do not establish a precedent or guarantee for future cases.
By placing an order with CanadaFlowers.ca, the customer acknowledges and agrees to these terms and conditions related to incorrect address information and refund policies.
For any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact our customer service team at service or 1-888-705-9999.
We are committed to providing quality products with excellent customer service using simple, easy-to-use web-based catalogues & online ordering. We respect our customers' privacy, take all security matters very seriously, and do not clutter our sites with advertising banners, nor do we clutter your e-mail boxes with unsolicited e-mail. We are proud members of FTD®, Teleflora, the Worldwide Floral Network, World Flower Council, the Better Business Bureau, and local Chambers of Commerce.
Thank you for your business.