A delightful ensemble of flavours and indulgences that will elevate any social gathering, ideal for Father’s Day, that special guy in your life, a birthday, anniversaries, or just for the fun of it. Our collection of treats that’s perfect for your backyard will include a bottle of Speck Bros. Family Tree 'The Bootlegger' Baco Noir VQA; Baco noir is a signature grape in Ontario, and a Speck Brothers specialty, Snack Pack Olives Seasoned with a hint of Garlic! Dive into the creamy and flavorful Fazlani Black Olive Hummus, perfect for dipping your favourite chips or pairing with fresh vegetables. Its smooth and tangy taste is a true crowd-pleaser. Add a crunch to your gathering with Tuscan Crisps, these savoury thins bring a touch of Italian flair to your snacking and are made with extra virgin olive oil and sea salt. Castello Chipotle Gouda Cheese combines the mild, creamy flavour of gouda and is a deliciously creamy and spicy delight. Savour the Great Canadian Meat Jumbo Smoked Sausage, a mouthwatering blend of premium meats and smoky flavours. the sweetest part of this box is the Sea Salt Caramel and Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn handcrafted by Funky Chunky. Turn on your tongue with these serious popcorn mixes. It's so good, you won’t want to share. Get the party started with this fun and festive gift, it's the perfect collection to create unforgettable memories and bring people together in celebration.
Please note, decor items like wine glasses are not included. This item is valid for delivery within the provinces of Nova Scotia, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and British Columbia
only. Deliveries are completed by Canada Post; items may arrive before or after the selected date due to rural addresses or postal delays. Sometimes, packages may arrive early or a few days after the estimated date of arrival, depending on shipping delays.
All items are delivered through Canada Post within the province of select provinces only.
- Delivery can take up to 7 days from the time of purchase.
- Delivery on weekends and holidays is not available for Food and Wine items.
- Delivered items may vary due to brand availability.
Our refund policy and freshness guarantee is in place to maintain our assurance of quality.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order or our services, we encourage you to contact us so that we may work to achieve your complete satisfaction.
Flower Care Instructions
In a vase, container or basket.
- Keep vase, floral container or floral foam filled with a solution of clean, fresh water and flower food (provided by florist)
- After 2-3 days, cut 2-3 cm on an angle from bottom of stems with a sharp knife as this may help your flowers to drink more water
- Keep flowers in a cool location, away from ripening fruit, intense direct sunlight, and hot or cold air vents
Loose Bouquets of Flowers
Or Boxed Flowers
- Place freshly cut stems in vase filled with flower food and water solution
- Remove leaves that will be below the water line
- After 2-3 days, re-cut 2-3 cm on an angle from bottom of stems with a sharp knife
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ: You have questions... we have answers.
What if no one is home?
To ensure our standard of quality is maintained, the driver will usually bring the flowers back to our affiliates location for safe storage until they can reattempt delivery. In some situations, it may be left at the door or with a neighbour. In all cases, a door tag or phone message will be left to inform the recipient. If you have instructions and anticipate that the recipient may not be home, please let us know how you'd like us to handle it in the Additional Information field.
Can you deliver at a specific time?
We cannot fully guarantee specific delivery times but always do our best to accommodate all delivery requests! Be sure to make your request in the Additional Information section when placing your order online.
We have an outstanding track record of delivering flowers on-time throughout Canada and across the world. Read more information about delivery.
You Could Earn 134