Satisfy their sweet tooth with a Simply Sweet gift! For the chocolate lovers, we have added gourmet Red Raspberry Bites, a semi-sweet dark chocolate chip center coated in premium dark chocolate, finished with an outer layer of white chocolate infused with raspberry. We have also included an indulgent classic favourite, Lindor milk chocolate truffles, a delectably smooth melting, chocolatey center. Much tastier than a bouquet of red roses, these beautiful floral-shaped gummies are filled with luscious fruit flavours of raspberry, strawberry, cherry and black currant. Pair these gourmet treats with two bottles of specially selected award-winning wines, a lovely, nutty, full-bodied Ontario Chardonnay
Please note, decor items like greenery are not included. This item is valid for delivery within the provinces of Nova Scotia, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and British Columbia
only. Deliveries are completed by Canada Post; items may arrive before or after the selected date due to rural addresses or postal delays. Sometimes, packages may arrive early or a few days after the estimated date of arrival, depending on shipping delays.
All items are delivered through Canada Post within the province of select provinces only.
- Delivery can take up to 7 days from the time of purchase.
- Delivery on weekends and holidays is not available for Food and Wine items.
- Delivered items may vary due to brand availability.
Our refund policy and freshness guarantee is in place to maintain our assurance of quality.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order or our services, we encourage you to contact us so that we may work to achieve your complete satisfaction.
Flower Care Instructions
In a vase, container or basket.
- Keep vase, floral container or floral foam filled with a solution of clean, fresh water and flower food (provided by florist)
- After 2-3 days, cut 2-3 cm on an angle from bottom of stems with a sharp knife as this may help your flowers to drink more water
- Keep flowers in a cool location, away from ripening fruit, intense direct sunlight, and hot or cold air vents
Loose Bouquets of Flowers
Or Boxed Flowers
- Place freshly cut stems in vase filled with flower food and water solution
- Remove leaves that will be below the water line
- After 2-3 days, re-cut 2-3 cm on an angle from bottom of stems with a sharp knife
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ: You have questions... we have answers.
What if no one is home?
To ensure our standard of quality is maintained, the driver will usually bring the flowers back to our affiliates location for safe storage until they can reattempt delivery. In some situations, it may be left at the door or with a neighbour. In all cases, a door tag or phone message will be left to inform the recipient. If you have instructions and anticipate that the recipient may not be home, please let us know how you'd like us to handle it in the Additional Information field.
Can you deliver at a specific time?
We cannot fully guarantee specific delivery times but always do our best to accommodate all delivery requests! Be sure to make your request in the Additional Information section when placing your order online.
We have an outstanding track record of delivering flowers on-time throughout Canada and across the world. Read more information about delivery.