Tis’ the Season for the eating! We’re making it hard to resist these treats with cookies, popcorn, and all the gourmet goodies you could wish for. This gift has a selection to share with the whole family or office. This gift basket will surely bring the Christmas spirit into any heart and sweets into every mouth, starting with a marvellous combination of sweet and salty air-popped popcorn coated in a smooth, vegan caramel coating with a hint of salt. We have also included a decadent and festive Sugarfina bar, made with rich dark chocolate and topped with cool crushed peppermint candy, along with Vanilla Bean Shortbreads made with real butter and vanilla beans. Original Cheddar Cheesesticks made with layers of real aged cheddar and asiago cheese. A rustic and seasonal chutney tastes like a traditional fruitcake – making it perfect for the holidays! Enjoy creamy milk chocolate crisp rice pieces; these delicious chip-shaped chocolate waves mix just the right amount of smoothness and crunch. Additional items in this gift include a Smoky Cheddar Cheese Ball, made with delicious Wisconsin cheese and rolled in slivers of crunchy almonds, served on delightful gourmet artisan crackers are slow baked with extra virgin olive oil and a touch of sea salt. Savoury, slender salami snacks, a perfect pairing with cheese and crackers; they have a tender bite, are semi-dry cured, and naturally wood smoked. Old-time favourite butter-flavoured pretzels that make the best salty, crunchy snack! Paired with a Lundy Red blend, a very aromatic wine full of complex flavours from a mix of 4 red grapes and a mixture of French and American oak. Alongside a lovely, nutty, full-bodied Ontario Chardonnay with aromas of golden apple, butterscotch, toasted almond and hazelnut. Let’s get into the Grand Holiday spirit and start eating!
Please note, decor items like wine glasses are not included. This item is valid for delivery within the province of Nova Scotia, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and British Columbia
only. Deliveries are completed by Canada Post; items may arrive before or after the selected date due to rural addresses or postal delays. Sometimes, packages may arrive early or a few days after the estimated date of arrival, depending on shipping delays.
All items are delivered through Canada Post within the province of select provinces only.
- Delivery can take up to 7 days from the time of purchase.
- Delivery on weekends and holidays is not available for Food and Wine items.
- Delivered items may vary due to brand availability.
Our refund policy and freshness guarantee is in place to maintain our assurance of quality.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order or our services, we encourage you to contact us so that we may work to achieve your complete satisfaction.
Flower Care Instructions
In a vase, container or basket.
- Keep vase, floral container or floral foam filled with a solution of clean, fresh water and flower food (provided by florist)
- After 2-3 days, cut 2-3 cm on an angle from bottom of stems with a sharp knife as this may help your flowers to drink more water
- Keep flowers in a cool location, away from ripening fruit, intense direct sunlight, and hot or cold air vents
Loose Bouquets of Flowers
Or Boxed Flowers
- Place freshly cut stems in vase filled with flower food and water solution
- Remove leaves that will be below the water line
- After 2-3 days, re-cut 2-3 cm on an angle from bottom of stems with a sharp knife
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ: You have questions... we have answers.
What if no one is home?
To ensure our standard of quality is maintained, the driver will usually bring the flowers back to our affiliates location for safe storage until they can reattempt delivery. In some situations, it may be left at the door or with a neighbour. In all cases, a door tag or phone message will be left to inform the recipient. If you have instructions and anticipate that the recipient may not be home, please let us know how you'd like us to handle it in the Additional Information field.
Can you deliver at a specific time?
We cannot fully guarantee specific delivery times but always do our best to accommodate all delivery requests! Be sure to make your request in the Additional Information section when placing your order online.
We have an outstanding track record of delivering flowers on-time throughout Canada and across the world. Read more information about delivery.
You Could Earn 220