Open your heart and let sweetness in. We have created the perfect gift basket to send to a friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, mother, or father for this Valentine's Day. This delicious wine gift box offers a bright and fun Cherry Berry Jam made from ripe cherries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries. Also included are Dark Chocolate Shortbread Biscuits by Sprucewood Handmade Cookie Co. They are made with 76 % pure cocoa in this delicate shortbread, and the cookie still has no bitter finish – even though it is low in sugar! Also nut free, these Dark Chocolate shortbreads are one of those traditional shortbread cookies that melt in your mouth! Pair these delightful cookies with a hand-crafted classic Niagara VQA Wine! Balance the sweetness with luxurious, hand-crafted Red Cherry Bites, which offer a dried cherry centre coated in silky milk chocolate, finished with an outer layer of white chocolate infused with cherry. Spoil that special someone with this Wine & Chocolate Valentine's Day Gift.
Choose to send this special gift with either a bottle of Red wine, Chardonnay, or both!
Lundy Red: This is a Cabernet Franc-led wine, with Merlot, Syrah and Petit Verdot rounding out the blend. It was aged in a combination of French and American oak and is an aromatic, fruity wine with cherry, plum, vanilla, and a dash of baking spice.
Chardonnay: Lundy Manor's 2016 Twenty Mile Bench chardonnay is fruity and spicy. Aged for 12 months in French oak barrels.. It's rich and reductive, toasty and full of vanilla.
All items are delivered through Canada Post within the province of select provinces only.
- Delivery can take up to 7 days from the time of purchase.
- Delivery on weekends and holidays is not available for Food and Wine items.
- Delivered items may vary due to brand availability.
Our refund policy and freshness guarantee is in place to maintain our assurance of quality.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order or our services, we encourage you to contact us so that we may work to achieve your complete satisfaction.
Flower Care Instructions
In a vase, container or basket.
- Keep vase, floral container or floral foam filled with a solution of clean, fresh water and flower food (provided by florist)
- After 2-3 days, cut 2-3 cm on an angle from bottom of stems with a sharp knife as this may help your flowers to drink more water
- Keep flowers in a cool location, away from ripening fruit, intense direct sunlight, and hot or cold air vents
Loose Bouquets of Flowers
Or Boxed Flowers
- Place freshly cut stems in vase filled with flower food and water solution
- Remove leaves that will be below the water line
- After 2-3 days, re-cut 2-3 cm on an angle from bottom of stems with a sharp knife
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ: You have questions... we have answers.
What if no one is home?
To ensure our standard of quality is maintained, the driver will usually bring the flowers back to our affiliates location for safe storage until they can reattempt delivery. In some situations, it may be left at the door or with a neighbour. In all cases, a door tag or phone message will be left to inform the recipient. If you have instructions and anticipate that the recipient may not be home, please let us know how you'd like us to handle it in the Additional Information field.
Can you deliver at a specific time?
We cannot fully guarantee specific delivery times but always do our best to accommodate all delivery requests! Be sure to make your request in the Additional Information section when placing your order online.
We have an outstanding track record of delivering flowers on-time throughout Canada and across the world. Read more information about delivery.
You Could Earn 155