This luxurious box is carefully curated to offer a delightful experience and an unforgettable taste. Inside this exquisite box is a bottle of Speck Bros. Family Tree 'The Bootlegger' Baco Noir VQA, a bottle of full-bodied and rich wine with notes of blackberry, cherry, and vanilla. This wine is perfect for pairing with hearty meals or savouring on its own. Complementing the wine, this box includes an assortment of gourmet treats that will satisfy your sweet and savoury cravings. Indulge in the delectable Sprucewood Canadian Cheddar Shortbread, a buttery and flavorful treat that perfectly balances the sharpness of cheddar cheese. Enjoy the CFX chocolate-covered pretzels, crunchy pretzels enrobed in smooth and decadent chocolate for a sweet and salty flavour explosion. Or, savour the CFX Red Chocolate Cherries, featuring plump and juicy cherries covered in rich and creamy red chocolate. To complete the gourmet experience, the Heart's Delight box includes a CanadaFlowers.ca charcuterie board, perfect for displaying and serving your favourite meats, cheeses, and gourmet treats. Treat yourself or someone special to the Heart's Delight Wine and Gourmet Box, and experience the perfect balance of rich flavours and savoury delights in every bite.
Please note, decor items like wine glasses are not included. This item is valid for delivery within the province of Nova Scotia, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and British Columbia
only. Deliveries are completed by Canada Post; items may arrive before or after the selected date due to rural addresses or postal delays. Sometimes, packages may arrive early or a few days after the estimated date of arrival, depending on shipping delays.
All items are delivered through Canada Post within the province of select provinces only.
- Delivery can take up to 7 days from the time of purchase.
- Delivery on weekends and holidays is not available for Food and Wine items.
- Delivered items may vary due to brand availability.
Our refund policy and freshness guarantee is in place to maintain our assurance of quality.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order or our services, we encourage you to contact us so that we may work to achieve your complete satisfaction.
Flower Care Instructions
In a vase, container or basket.
- Keep vase, floral container or floral foam filled with a solution of clean, fresh water and flower food (provided by florist)
- After 2-3 days, cut 2-3 cm on an angle from bottom of stems with a sharp knife as this may help your flowers to drink more water
- Keep flowers in a cool location, away from ripening fruit, intense direct sunlight, and hot or cold air vents
Loose Bouquets of Flowers
Or Boxed Flowers
- Place freshly cut stems in vase filled with flower food and water solution
- Remove leaves that will be below the water line
- After 2-3 days, re-cut 2-3 cm on an angle from bottom of stems with a sharp knife
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ: You have questions... we have answers.
What if no one is home?
To ensure our standard of quality is maintained, the driver will usually bring the flowers back to our affiliates location for safe storage until they can reattempt delivery. In some situations, it may be left at the door or with a neighbour. In all cases, a door tag or phone message will be left to inform the recipient. If you have instructions and anticipate that the recipient may not be home, please let us know how you'd like us to handle it in the Additional Information field.
Can you deliver at a specific time?
We cannot fully guarantee specific delivery times but always do our best to accommodate all delivery requests! Be sure to make your request in the Additional Information section when placing your order online.
We have an outstanding track record of delivering flowers on-time throughout Canada and across the world. Read more information about delivery.
This arrangement is sold out. Please check back later!
You Could Earn 123