Make an edible impression with this carefully curated charcuterie box. This gourmet gift includes everything needed to create a beautiful meat and cheese board at home—perfect for entertaining or just snacking! Artisan Cacciatore Salami, perfect for any antipasto platter, paired with select Twenty Valley Cheddar and Jalapeno cheeses, let the soft and delicate taste and incredible aroma of this Salami shine. Add a hint of tang with Maison Orphées spicey maple mustard, sweet at the start and spicy at the end; this mustard has been specially concocted to provide warmth at every bite. Enjoy the savoury side of life with garlic stuffed Halkidiki olives, preserved with traditional Mediterranean methods, in a blend of sunflower and extra virgin olive oil. This simple, but oh-so-tasty combination, will surely elevate your taste buds! Provisions Red Pepper Jelly is the perfect balance of ripe red peppers with the zesty heat of Scotch Bonnet Peppers. Pair with the included creamy Camembert cheese and delightfully crisp Melba Canapé for a delicious combination that will tantalize the tastebuds. Add a little sweetness and treat yourself to exquisitely delectable roasted buttery whole cashews, embraced in GODIVA milk chocolate.
Enjoy with a bottle of Lundy Red, an aromatic wine full of complex flavours from a blend of 4 red grapes and a mixture of French and American oak.
Please note, decor items like wine glasses are not included. This item is valid for delivery within the provinces of Nova Scotia, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and British Columbia
only. Deliveries are completed by Canada Post; items may arrive before or after the selected date due to rural addresses or postal delays. Sometimes, packages may arrive early or a few days after the estimated date of arrival, depending on shipping delays.
All items are delivered through Canada Post within the province of select provinces only.
- Delivery can take up to 7 days from the time of purchase.
- Delivery on weekends and holidays is not available for Food and Wine items.
- Delivered items may vary due to brand availability.
Our refund policy and freshness guarantee is in place to maintain our assurance of quality.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order or our services, we encourage you to contact us so that we may work to achieve your complete satisfaction.
Flower Care Instructions
In a vase, container or basket.
- Keep vase, floral container or floral foam filled with a solution of clean, fresh water and flower food (provided by florist)
- After 2-3 days, cut 2-3 cm on an angle from bottom of stems with a sharp knife as this may help your flowers to drink more water
- Keep flowers in a cool location, away from ripening fruit, intense direct sunlight, and hot or cold air vents
Loose Bouquets of Flowers
Or Boxed Flowers
- Place freshly cut stems in vase filled with flower food and water solution
- Remove leaves that will be below the water line
- After 2-3 days, re-cut 2-3 cm on an angle from bottom of stems with a sharp knife
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ: You have questions... we have answers.
What if no one is home?
To ensure our standard of quality is maintained, the driver will usually bring the flowers back to our affiliates location for safe storage until they can reattempt delivery. In some situations, it may be left at the door or with a neighbour. In all cases, a door tag or phone message will be left to inform the recipient. If you have instructions and anticipate that the recipient may not be home, please let us know how you'd like us to handle it in the Additional Information field.
Can you deliver at a specific time?
We cannot fully guarantee specific delivery times but always do our best to accommodate all delivery requests! Be sure to make your request in the Additional Information section when placing your order online.
We have an outstanding track record of delivering flowers on-time throughout Canada and across the world. Read more information about delivery.