Reward Points · Terms and Conditions
Spending Your Reward Points is Easy!
Get Rewarded With Every Purchase!
To participate in the Reward Points Program, you must first create an Account at CanadaFlowers.ca. You can check on the current balance and history of your points transactions by clicking on "My Account" and then "My Reward Points". Members must have a device that is capable of accessing the Internet in order to access and use the Reward Points Program. After the Membership Account is created, the Member will automatically become eligible to participate in the program and earn points to be redeemed for discounts/rewards.
After each purchase, 1 point will be earned for every (CAD) dollar value of the item price. Item price is the cost of any item before taxes, delivery and other discounts. Points earned will not expire for as long as the program is in existence. Other activities may be listed on the Website, Social Media Sites, or other promotional materials where you can earn additional points. Reward points earned for a particular order will be added to your account and available for redemption 2 days after the order delivery date.
Points may be redeemed at quantities as shown in the table (see above). You can redeem your reward points at the checkout payment page. Once redeemed, points are only refundable in the event of an order cancellation. Redeemed points are immediately deducted from your account at the time the order is placed. In the event of an order cancellation, points will be returned to your account typically within 24-48 hours.
There are some situations that do not qualify for reward points to be earned:
- orders not placed at canadaflowers.ca such as orders entered by customer service over the phone, e-mail, or fax
- orders where the chosen payment method at checkout is "Phone"
- orders placed by corporate or florist members
- orders placed as a guest (not logged in to your account)
Canada Flowers reserves the right in its sole discretion, at any time during the duration of this Reward Points Program, to:
- change the number of points awarded, or to award no points, for any particular qualifying activity
- to offer additional or new qualifying activities for a limited time or permanently
- to delete any or all means to earn points
- to limit the number of times a Member may earn points for engaging in a qualifying activity or engaging in the activity during a specific time period
- to offer or prevent points earning opportunities to select groups of Members
No robotic, software-generated, other automated, purchased or incomplete qualifying activities will earn points. Gaming, fraud or abuse relating to the earning of points may result in forfeiture of accrued points as well as termination of a Member’s account and/or this Reward Points Program, at the discretion of Canada Flowers.