Security Information - Canada Flowers
We believe security is critically important. We want all of our customers to feel completely and totally confident in shopping online with Canada Flowers. We have taken careful measures to ensure our systems are secure and fully compliant with industry standards.
- Our ordering area is secure for your credit card protection. Our EV Extended Validation SSL secure key has been provided by VeriSign, the world-leader in online encryption technology, and e-commerce services.
- Our website, contact centre and ordering systems are monitored 24 hours a day by McAfee Site Secure, an industry-leading 3rd party monitoring and security compliance company.
- Our website is monitored from three different locations worldwide at regular frequent intervals via an automated system for protecting site security, integrity and reliability.
- We have successfully processed well over a half a million credit cards online without a single security incident.
- Our front-end web systems are positioned behind layers of hardware and software firewall.
- Our physical equipment is stored in a secure room within a larger protected facility.
- Our back-end systems are also positioned behind more than one level of firewall protection, both hardware and software configured.
- Our database of customer information is 'invisible' to the internet and is not accessible from outside our physical facility.
- We are constantly working to improve and upgrade our systems to respond to new and emerging issues. While no system anywhere can accurately claim 100% protection, we are extremely confident in the very high level of security our customers enjoy using our systems.