Each of us at Canada Flowers is working hard to develop lifelong relationships with our customers, and that's why we are proud to offer our customer satisfaction guarantee as your assurance of quality.
Our goal is your complete, 100% satisfaction. We appreciate your business and are working hard to be your only choice for flower delivery anywhere in the world.
Our flowers arrive fresh with a 48 hour satisfaction guarantee.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order or our services, we encourage you to contact us so that we may work to achieve your complete satisfaction.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will work with you to provide a replacement.
- If a replacement is not possible, a refund may be provided for the missing value or a future credit.
- Please contact us within 48 hours of purchase.
- Have your Order Number ready which is available on your receipt.
Our order processing and customer service call centre is in the Eastern Time zone, which is GMT minus 5 hours.
|Customer Service Hours of Operation (EST)|
|Monday - Friday||Saturday||Sunday||Holidays|
|8 am to 9 pm||8 am to 6 pm||9 am to 4 pm||9 am to 4 pm. Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year's Day.|
When you order online you will receive an immediate online receipt to print and retain for your records. You will also receive a receipt by e-mail. Please review for accuracy and contact us immediately of any errors.
When we have completed our order processing, you will also receive another e-mail from one of our customer service team members, indicating the updated status of "arranged for delivery". This e-mail will result in the successful delivery of your important gift of flowers in approximately 99% of all cases. Sometimes, however, we receive incomplete recipient address information or the recipient may not be at the delivery address to receive our flowers when they are delivered. We highly recommend filling out the recipient portion of our secure online order form fully and as accurately as possible to ensure timely and successful delivery is made.
The best way to determine if a delivery has met with your satisfaction is often to contact the recipient directly. The next best method is to contact us on the next business day after scheduled delivery. With over 50 years sending flowers across Canada and throughout the world, we have built an outstanding track record for consistent, reliable and successful deliveries. We are confident you will find our services to be highly reliable and professional.
- We cannot always guarantee AM or PM delivery times, but are always willing to do our best to meet your time-of-day requests, whenever possible, except for Valentine's Day and Mother's Day. In many cases we are limited simply by time zone variations and/or the amount of available time needed to fulfill an order as quickly as possible to your satisfaction.
- During busy holiday times we always recommend placing your order well in advance. Valentine's and Mother's Day are generally the busiest flower-giving times during the year. For Mother's Day in particular, we recommend choosing a delivery date on the Friday or Saturday before busy Mother's Day. Mom will love the early gift of flowers!
- Please note that our delivery drivers are often not allowed to take a flower order directly to the recipient's room in hospitals, hotels, and in some businesses or military installations. Due to the unique nature of these deliveries, we will gladly provide delivery to the reception desk or suitable equivalent.
We are committed to providing quality products with excellent customer service using simple, easy-to-use web-based catalogues & online ordering. We respect our customers' privacy, take all security matters very seriously, and do not clutter our sites with advertising banners, nor do we clutter your e-mail boxes with unsolicited e-mail. We are proud members of FTD®, Teleflora, the Worldwide Floral Network, World Flower Council, the Better Business Bureau, and local Chambers of Commerce.
Thank-you for your business.