Privacy Information - Canada Flowers
At Canada Flowers we regard our customers' privacy to be critically important. Your confidence in our policies and practices to protect and safeguard your privacy matter to us a great deal.
- All customer information is kept strictly confidential.
- We do not sell your private information to any third party, advertising company or marketing agency.
- We use your private information strictly for order processing purposes and -- only if you give us permission in advance -- to send occasional reminders and updates about important occasions such as Christmas or Mother's Day (about 8-12 per year).
- If you agree to receive email reminders or updates from us, and then change your mind, you can stop receiving these at any time. We only ever send out about 8-12 per year.
- We never send out promotional email without first receiving your permission for us to do so.
- We never store your credit card information on our web server. This information is erased within moments of successful, secure transmission of your data to our order processing systems.
- We have the technology to save your information in order to speed up future orders using an email username/password combination. Again, this information is kept in a secure, private database and it never contains any credit card data.